Lyn-Z and Frances — for Ali
FOR THE DOUGH:
2 tablespoons Earth Balance Buttery Spread, melted
3/4 cup Warmed Earth Balance Soymilk, vanilla
1/4 cup Warmed Water
1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
1 Packet Active Dry Yeast
3 1/4 cups All Purpose Flour
1 teaspoon Salt
FOR THE TOPPING:
1 cup Brown Sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons Cinnamon
1/2 cup Earth Balance Buttery Spread, melted
FOR THE GLAZE:
1 cup Powdered Sugar
2 tablespoons Earth Balance Soymilk, vanilla
- Place cupcake liners in a standard muffin tin.
- To make the dough: In a small bowl, mix warm water, warm soymilk, buttery spread, sugar, and yeast together and let sit until foamy.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour and salt.
- Once yeast mixture is foamy, add to flour and knead for 5 minutes. If the dough is too sticky, sprinkle flour as needed until you get a nice soft dough.
- Place dough in an oiled bowl and roll the dough to get completely covered with oil. Cover and let rest for 30 minutes in a warm place.
- Pat out dough on a lightly floured surface until it is ½ inch thick. Then, using a pizza cutter or knife, cut dough into ½ – 1 inch pieces.
- To prepare the topping: Place the melted buttery spread in a small bowl. In another bowl stir together the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll each piece of dough into melted buttery spread then roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Fill each cupcake liner with pieces of sugared dough until full. Cover tin loosely with plastic wrap and let sit again for one hour.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Bake cupcakes for 15 – 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- To make glaze: In a small bowl, combine soymilk and powdered sugar until creamy. Drizzle over slightly cooled cupcakes and enjoy!
💛 our inspiration to the left. brought some lightness around the face and underneath layers, and cut a soft a-line lob, most popular cut this summer. #haircut #color & #balayage (at A La Mode Hair Studio)
♡ Fashion, beauty, luxury, summer
Made by inirvanayou.tumblr
victim blaming and slut shaming are never okay.